Critiqom to exhibit at 2016 Association of Electoral Administrators Annual Conference
Critiqom is once again delighted to be exhibiting at the Association of Electoral Administrators (AEA) Annual Conference, being held in Blackpool from 28th February to 2nd March 2016. If you would like to discuss how Critiqom can help with your Electoral requirements, please visit us on stand 9 or email email@example.com to book a specific time for a meeting. If you are unable to attend the event or you would like to talk to us before then drop Graeme an email or call on 07795 908528.
The conference couldn’t come at a better time for those involved in the administrative and logistical side of the UK’s democratic process. It’s an opportunity to gain transferable knowledge and practical guidance to guarantee that you are equipped to effectively deliver a range of elections and electoral registration.
With around three months to go before, English local government elections, Scottish Parliament Election, National Assembly for Wales, Northern Ireland Assembly and London Assembly in May, at the same time as voting for the new Mayor of London and PCC elections and the EU Referendum also on the horizon the conference will provide the opportunity to:
- Ask questions directly of Government officials, the Electoral Commission and other key speakers.
- Discuss the challenges of combined polls.
- Explore techniques to mitigate the risks involved in elections.
- Learn how IER is going to be taken forward over the life of this Parliament.
- Consider and reflect on how your preparations are going for 2016.
- Hear from the Law Commission on what changes might be ahead for electoral law.
- Examine methods to develop the counting process and to ensure an efficient result.
- Discuss practical issues and strategies with colleagues across the UK.
- Participate in workshops on new approaches and share good practice.